Comfort professionals on the right course
"Safe, protected and efficient navigation on clean seas" is the motto of the International Maritime Organization (IMO). The requirements of planners, users and the materials which are used are correspondingly high and are strictly controlled. Our high performance insulation materials for technical insulation in shipbuilding meet these requirements without compromise.
- Passive fire protection
- Sound insulation for cabins and engine rooms
- Room air conditioning
- IMO - International Marine Organization
- Fire resistance class A30 and A60
- IMO- and MED- certified
- Corrosion protection standards
- Feel-good factor with Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold
- Fibre melting point > 1000°
with ECOSE® Technology
Our patented and specially developed formaldehyde-free binding agent ECOSE® Technology reduces the energy required for production, improves the energy balance of the finished product and ensures excellent air quality in the room.
Our other solutions